Friday, October 29, 2010

There's a story ~

Situation : There is a girl sit on the bench with a big bad face ..

Girl: Today is really boring . I don't have any idea what to do

Then , there is someone coming to the girl ....

Book: Hello . What are you doing here cutety?

Girl: Hello . Nothing .. I'm just doing some cloud nine

Book : Cloud nine ? What is that ? I never heard that before.

Girl :Never heard ?? ... Cloud nine is kind mood that I'm always doing when i get bored . It have a same meaning like imagine .

Book: oh .. I see that . Why you doing cloud nine at time like this ? Tomorrow you will have final exam right ?

Girl: It is because I have final exam tomorrow . I feel very worry right now . By the way ,how do you know about my final exam ?

Book :Because I'm always with you . You always use me to make some revision , to write some note,to write some clue . You always use me althought you are very lazy when you at home .

Girl : I always use you ? Whoa.. you must very useful to me right ? Who are you actually ?

Book: My name is book . I'm you friend and you always need me anyway . Hehe

Girl: You name is book ? Ah~ you know what , I've been looking for you anyway . Where have you been and why you come here back ?

Book: I've been somewhere to calming myself and I come back here to help you

Girl: Help me ? Is it because I will face the final exam tomorrow ?

Book : Yup, dear ..

Girl: You know what , I really don't like exam and final and some of test .

Book: No,no,no ... you must like them cause it important and give you a bright future

Girl: Disgusting to hear that my dear book ~~ ..

Book:Haha... you doesn't change at all , you're still you . So why don you go study now I think you other friends must be waiting for you

Girl : My other friends ? Who is it ? (with blurr face)

Book : Look behind you ..

Girl: (shock,sing shock please) Hahh! what is that ? You mean thats my friend?

Book: Yeah .. there want to talk with you , come lets go .

The book take a girl to her friends ....

Girl: err...Hi , Hello .. can't I know who are you ?

Bm: My name is Malay . You should know me cause I'm the important one in your result

Girl : Ohh... Ah~ I understand that . You want me to get grade in Bm right ..

BI: Hi , my name is Englishwed . You are very good when it comes to me

Girl: Ah~ you're right ! I really like you

MT: Yo, my name is Mathed . You can call me anything and you really hate me .

Girl : Err... I never instaned to hate you , but you content make me hate you . I'm Sorry , I will strive to get grade A on you . Okey ?

MT: Its okey babe , I'll understand . But you must try harder for me ..

SN: Whats up girl ? How are you ? My name is Sciencesed .

Girl : I'm fine . Oh~ you must be the subject I really good when I was primary but not for now .

SN: Yeah , you're right! So I want you get more better result and don't get grade D on me . I hate D cause my name doesn't have any D .

Girl: But you name also doesn't have A letter . So , why I should get good on you ? Hehe..

SN: never mind ..

PI: Hello , I'm Islamic . You always good to me

Girl: Yes , cause I like you content . You are easy and easiers than math . Hehe..

SEJ: Hi , I'm History . You never like me and you never get A on me ..(sad voice)

Girl : Err...History , I never get A on you but I never hate you as much I hate a jaws .

SEJ; you are lying do you ? You never like me at all when i come to contract and year .

Girl; I'm sorry . But I will get better result for you althought its not A .

GEO: Hi I'm Geografitics .

Girl; yeah~ I know , sometimes I like you and sometimes I really hate you when it come to map and place that I don't know .

BA: Assalamualaikum , I'm Arabics . You always look dumb when you studying me but you always get a good result on me . Congrats .

Girl; You're right . I always try my best on you cause you the only subject that not use alphabet. Its no very easy uuhh...

Girl: Hey you, why are you sitting there alone ? You should come here and introduce yourself.

KH: Err...Hi , my name is Life Skills . I sit here cause I know you very very hate me and you had once swear you'll never like me ...

Girl; Ohh~ ...Don't you never say it true cause ..I'm just playing . Don't sit there like I shouldn't know you . Althought you the bad grade I always study you when I have time .

Girl : Guys , I will strive for success and will you all be my weapons ?

All : Of course we will . You our friend and we will help you whenever you ~

Girl: I Love you forever .... Hahaha..

All: Hahaha.... We too ..

No comments: