Saturday, January 8, 2011

- If i fall i always say WHEN I FALL
-' everything happen for reason" bak kata Nichkhun
-MYSTERY need some clue to solve it
-CLENCHING A TIGHT FIRST and be patient .
-You love me WITHOUT WORDS
-I know YOU WOULDN'T ANSWER MY CALL
-I'm asking wonder WITH OR WITHOUT YOU
-You know that i MISS YOU
-My heart need to CRY
-I always hear VOICE OF MY HEART make HYSTERIE
-TIK TOK time for hottest
-You're IN MY DREAM on wednesday
-I know that you ONE OF A KIND
-LOVE LIGHT is shining in my heart
-THANK YOU for coming into my life
-AFTER LOVE what do you want ??(gojimaliya!)
-Theres NO OTHER than you SO I LOVING YOU
-WHEN THE DOOR SHUT i want you GO AWAY !
-Time to LET IT SNOW
-I wanna be with you FOREVER
-This SONG CALLING FOR YOU
-My heart always LOVE YOU THOUSAND TIMES
-I wish theres LUCKY STICKY NOTE to write my wish
-Please STAND BY ME
-I HOPE can make new memory here(heart)
-BANMAL PIANO is relax sound make me sleep
-I'm the one who always FIXED STAR
-Wo JI MO JI MO JIU HAO
-My heart STILL LIKE YOU THE BEST
-You my ADMIRING BOY , muah!
-Please LEAVE me alone!
-Take me FLY TO THE MOON with you WINGS
-ROUND 1 to get know you
-Goodbye LOVE LOVE LOVE
-I CAN'T forget your love
-I always remember THE NAMED OF YOU
-ABRACADABRA removes from my heart , Take my BREATH
-Saranghae MY BEST FRIEND
-Theres a MISTAKE that i can't realize
-I want to shot you, HOOT you


MySpace
Credit : annelisseboice.wordpress.com

No comments: