Friday, July 29, 2011

I am The Best - 2ne1

Annyong Haseyo !




Just wanna say...




I have 4 day of holiday




saturday , sunday , monday and tuesday .




Maybe....




cannot post something at blog




because ...




there are so many-many homeworks here on my left and right side .




The nerve cell always try the best to do the best .




The question that I get is much serabut than take an exam




so, the conclusion is




I AM THE BEST !




hahhaha....




School today is full with a senteces




"Aidil mubarak "




but for me it become putar belit :




"Aidil Zafuan"




hoho....




I tersasul ...






After that,




Trial is just around the FIELD .




or




Trial is just go round to the zoo




or




Trial is just in action




or




Trial will begin as soon as possible




or




Trial make FREEZE FREEZE FREEZE !




or




Trial make me SHOCK, SHOCK!




or




FLY SO HIGH , HIGH !




okey ...




Study for your best




and




dengarlah lagu




I AM THE BEST !




or




FLY SO HIGH




ejjomyeon .... it will give some courages setting




Fighting ~





No comments: