Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tag-ing and Play-ing

Ada dua blog dah tag nama aku , sorang guna sab ,sorang guna moyang ...
You to know more about me ?
Should you know more about me ?
Never mind ...
read this if you want to more about me ...


Tag-ing and Play-ing ...
Dear Annelisse Sabrina, you have drawn your house. Here is the analysis:
(sedikit analysis dari FB, ni semua betul )
1 :My house tells the world that you ought to be a leader.

2 : I am a freedom lover and a strong person.

3 :I am talkative and sociable.

4 :I am very tidy person.

5 :I’m an ambitious person.

6 :When it comes to love, I shut myself off.

7 :It's difficult to win my heart,because I have decided to keep my feelings deep inside.

9: I always have plans on my mind.

10 :I have a strong personality and I like to command,influence and control people.

11:I added a flower into My drawing.

12:The flower signifies that I long for love.

13:We also see that I ‘m sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate.

14: I don't think much about myself.

Yg ni aku tambah .... (15-25)

15: internet mania

16;character I like the most , Jeremy,Jeon Jin ho, So yi jung,Yoon Ji hoo , Shin Woo, Go Mi Nam,Ling Hu Cong,Harry Potter .....

17; Personal taste,you’re beautiful,playful kiss, on air, boys over flower, Heart of nineteen,Volleyball lover , No limit,style,prosecutor princess,hana-kimi,buzzer beat, ......

18; Super junior(ryeowook and sungmin) ,c.n.blue,ft.island, shinee, 2PM,SNSD, 4minute,A.N.JELL,SS501,CO-ED,SECRET,DAVICHI,

19;ferrero rocher ,toblerone,Cadbury black,snickers,tudor gold, ...

20;Syed Adney,Daniel Radcliffe,Justin Bieber, LeeHongKi , LeeMinHo, KimBum,JongHyun, KimHyunJoong, JeremySumpter,

21; I always remember my friends ,my old friends,my kindergarten friends,my primary friends ,,..

22; I want present from friends if that day is my birthday or wish SMS or sing for me,

23; Sometimes I can be fuss person,michivious person, hot person, silent person, kind person, devil person, ... I’m totally a normal person

24; like ice-cream, chocolate,tiramisu ,chocolate,bluberry ,cheese, cake ,pizza,apple pie, mango,watermelon,

25;Left handed person


The conclusion is theres nothing intersting about me .
I'm just a normal human that live in the normal world
Still doesn't have feeling and I always shut my feeling (kat no 7)
yeah bak kata org aku ni terencat emosi

bila nak bukak feeling aku ni ekh??
bila sampai masanya nanti ,feeling ni akan terbuka sendiri ...

Kamsahnida because reading :~)

No comments: