Tuesday, November 2, 2010


Cuti-cuti Exam ... !


Me :
I hate you
You love me
We're not happy family
with not greeting heart
and the slap from me to you
won't you say you hate me tooo....

Exam paper:
I love you
You hate me
we're are happy family
with the greeting hearts
and the A from me to you
you should say you love me tooo...

Me:
I hate you Exam paper

Exam paper :
But i very love you ...

Me:
Yuksss.... sound disgusting

Exam paper:
I'll wait for you

Me:
Stop being a dreaming hero huh...

Exam paper:
Is that a ost of the partner ? you are so crazy of it right

Me:
What do you care ...!

Exam paper;
I'm very care about you

Me:
enough !!
go away !!
don't ever come back again

Exam paper:
Ohh...I like come back again song . It by Infinite right

Me:
Uwekkk... !!!

Exam paper:

Waiting for you dear ...









No comments: